Good song! Nice video! And the girl has something!



Kaskade feat. Dragonette - Fire In Your New Shoes Lyrics

I like that outfit.............The zippers pinchin............But if you want it any tighter we can sinch it..............Dress up in leather.............Wear every color...........I'm going Loco-co.................With sequence in the center

So come...............Twirl your dresses around.................
Lift your cotton socks on................And turn your cameras on.............Now for the fun

While I light a fire in your new shoes.............
If you should smile and look so surprised...............While I light a fire in your new shoes........................Let's hope that your soles don't burn to the floor

I light the fire
I light the fire

Buttons are busted.............We're decorated................We make an ornament....................With gold and silver plating
So whats the latest................We raise a fever.........We're just all red inside..........................That's all to see here

Yeah we're red inside.................We're all red inside.............And the leg bones connected to the one in the thigh
We're red inside................We're all red inside...................And the leg bones connected to the one in the thigh

So co-o-o-ome
Twirl your dresses arou-ou-ou-ound..................Lift your cotton socks sa-sa-sa-sa.................Turn your cameras o-o-o-o-o

While I light a fire in your new shoes.................If you should smile and look so surprised...............While I light a fire in your new shoes..............Let's hope that your soles don't burn to the floor

While I light a fire in your new shoes.....................If you should smile and look so surprised......................While I light a fire in your new shoes.................Let's hope that your soles don't burn to the floor

While I light a fire
I light a fire
You have read this article with the title Good song! Nice video! And the girl has something!. You can bookmark this page URL http://regresodelhipocampo.blogspot.com/2011/06/good-song-nice-video-and-girl-has.html. Thanks!