Woman vs. Man

"Woman knows her value, man knows her price" / "Woman know a value of love, when man knows its price"

In both ways it is almost the same idea. Women always try to see an importance and significance in anything that exist, especially herself. When men actually value everything at first and decides if it need to exist.

It's been a few times when I personally had said to man that I value myself and  my personality enough to choose with who I should communicate and go out and so on...I don't think that anyone could buy me for any price.. At least I don't think that there exist such a money...
And it's been a few times when I got these phrases answered to me, that woman knows her value and men always knows her price...
What?!?
I keep thinking what do they mean by that? ? ?

It's not like I'm choosing which one is better, everyone deserves a chance.. though guys are the ones who really likes to choose... and even look at the menu before trying...
SO why can's we?

And than there were other words:
Do not think about yourself too good...

So are there only left all men who looks at everything just like at a product that they can get if they really want to for a proper amount of money?

I understand that everything nowadays are valued by money, but it shouldn't be a woman. There is no person who would like to be bought?!? would you?
I'm not talking about those who buys woman for watching some dancing or massage or more... I'm talking about any kind of woman on the street.. and men who are passing by... Do they actually think they can get any of them in one way or another?
And would they really like someone who doesn't their value? No self respect, no opinion, shine person without any beauty of personality?

It's really hard to believe that there are only men who see some beautiful and ugly women who they divide into groups. There are some who they can get for parties, some just for sex and some even to show for friends... What's that???
Inhuman I would say...
It's not only appearance, it's never been... So please guys respect every woman who knows her value...
In the end we all live with personality, not just beauty's and beasts...









You have read this article with the title Woman vs. Man. You can bookmark this page URL http://regresodelhipocampo.blogspot.com/2011/06/woman-vs-man.html. Thanks!