ART FROM MATCHES


There are so many ideas, so many different thoughts, and so many kinds of art... and sometimes when I see something new and amazing, I think there can't be anything better... but than there comes this moment when I meet some new ideas and new masterpieces... pieces that makes me happy, by inspiring me to create something new too...
This time it is vary small forms from matches.. amazing!
From the most simple ones to the most colourful and incredibly difficult.. It's just great!


































You have read this article art from matches / building from matches / from matches / matches / matches sculpting / matches art / matches faces / statues from matches with the title ART FROM MATCHES. You can bookmark this page URL http://regresodelhipocampo.blogspot.com/2012/09/art-from-matches.html. Thanks!